- Build a high performance delivery team, comprising both onsite and offshore resources.
- Lead the delivery team on providing day to day support of business solutions and maintains software applications
- Map out overall software construction plan and ensure that the roles and responsibility, objectives, commitment, deliverables and schedule are clearly communicated to team members.
- Track the cost incurred and the schedule status against the baseline execution plan, take corrective and preventive actions to avoid cost and schedule overrun.
- Establishing responsive business relationship with customers including problem reporting, escalation and resolution processes
- Managing risk and the impact of customer change requests, thence identifying service implications.
- Manage the delivery team for preventive and timely system issue resolution.
- Managing and monitoring of budget and controlling costs to ensure maximum achievement of revenue.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing projects and team
- Experience in integration, development, and deployment of large scale, multi-platform, multi-vendor information systems. Large-scale program management of multi-service line teams, including strong management and communications skills, service delivery, client relations, planning, scheduling, budgeting, financial management and earned value, resource management, QA, negotiations, contract negotiation and management
- Proven track record in managing multi-million dollar projects in both the government and/or commercial sectors
- Proven record of successful staff management in areas of recruitment, performance appraisal and professional development.
- In-depth knowledge of the business process and application knowledge and able to coach and guide team in delivering services.
- Mature people management skills, budget management and experience in building teams
- Strong customer-service orientation. Works well in multicultural workplace
- “Hands-on” attitude