- Provide technical direction and coordination to the resolver groups involved during an incident and disaster recovery.
- Provide appropriate inputs to the problem management process, RCA preparation.
- Develop an understanding of the client’s organizational structure and infrastructure environment.
- Drive group chats and bridge calls effectively to resolve incidents.
- Handle conflict situations and make quick decision while driving incidents.
- Manage and drive third parties to the quick resolution of incidents.
- Manage the use of Escalation matrix appropriately to get appropriate level of focus from technical teams and management.
- Manage the incident a make informed decision to escalate as Disaster and managed the disaster accordingly.
- Classify and resolve incident within the specified SLA.
- Track incident until closure.
- Conduct monthly briefing to the customer on incident and problem management.
- Provide regular report based on SLA measurement and performance of incident and problem management.
This role will also double up as a Problem Manager. - Coordinates and manages the Problem Management process. - Assists the Problem Management in identifying and planning for Problem Management process improvement. - Adhering to process and handling of problems according to SLAs. - Delivering of Root Cause Analysis and problem resolution within given target duration. - Coordinating problem resolution involving internal support groups, vendors, suppliers, customers and managing any roadblocks. - Ensuring that necessary reports (e.g. RCA, Post Implementation Review, etc.) are delivered. - Ensuring quality of Known Error record and the Knowledge Database. - Coordinating with suppliers, contractors, 3rd parties, etc. to ensure timely problem resolution and contractual fulfilment and involves Supplier Management when necessary. - Conducting Post Resolution Review of critical problems and supports to follow up of their activities together with Service Level Manager - Ensuring that Problem Management KPIs are reported and their targets met.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years IT experience
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in Service Operations including hands-on experience in managing IT incidents and problems.
- Good analytical skills with ability to work with others to resolve problems.
- Good organization skills, with ability to properly document and track information.
- ITIL certification will be an advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.