- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design and develop user interface by using MS Visual Studio .NET.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate and test data from various back-end services and databases (SQL)
- Able to manage development delivery schedule on time.
- Diploma/Degree in computer science/computer engineering.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, object oriented programming and windows/web application development.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with windows/Web Services.
- Knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Good programming skills in MS Visual Studio .NET (C#.NET) and SQL database (SQL etc.)
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Knowledge in MS Power BI, cloud programming, Java Script will be advantage.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.