- To lead a team to develop and implement application system on agile platform as well as streamlining solution toward the alignment IT architect.
- Responsible for project and resource scheduling, project tracking, risk management and quality assurance.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the project as well as to track and control all project phases and activities.
- To manage and be responsible for the system requirement design phase in terms of consolidation and validation of requirement by engaging internal stakeholders to meet project timeline.
- To translate business requirement into functional specifications for developments or package solutions and conforming to the standard methodology.
- To work closely with Business Users, Cross domain IT team and offshore development team to deliver systems according to specifications in the most cost effective means.
- To lead and guide local and offshore development team to ensure that all tasks and deliverables are proceeding according to specifications and schedule.
- To support user acceptance testing such as problem resolution, tracking, escalation and closure.
- To plan and execute implementation activities as well as to support post implementation activities.
- To follow-up and close outstanding audit findings.
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline Typically 4 ‐ 6 years IT project management experience
- Project Management skill / SCRUM (Functional / Technical)
- Experience in Enterprise level Business Application projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Data analytic experience preferred.
- Good to have Professional certifications in CITPM, PMI, PMP or PRINCE2