- Engineer the end-to-end network design to adhere to the architecture including supporting infrastructure like cable trays, Power setup etc.
- Responsible to manage the output of the drafters to ensure accuracy of engineering design
- Accountable for all fibre cabling, outside plant ducts/trenches top up requirement in meet the project timeline and project cost.
- Project manage the contractors and equipment providers to ensure seamless implementation, incl. installation, operation and maintenance of the equipment and optical fibre network
- Drives the staging lab, burn-in of equipment and integration test for acceptance.
- Ensure that the installation of GPON equipment and the roll out of FTTH fibre optic network meet project time line
- Project manage NMS, OLT, Customer Premise Equipment (Routers, Switches) telecommunications equipment installation and commissioning
- Design the end-to-end MOP (Method of Procedure) incl end-to-end testing, installation standards and safety work processes.
- Responsible to ensure MOP adhere to the Customer’s Site Facilities Managements’ requirements.
- Co-ordinate with other divisions within Singtel to conduct user acceptance testing and new services roll out testing
- Document, review and recommend necessary changes in work practices and procedures with the view to further improve work efficiency, safety and network resiliency
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering/Telecommunications or relevant field
- At least 2 years working experience in the Telecommunications industry preferably in FTTH, GPON, IP and Customer premise networking (LAN/WAN)
- Strong in ability to lead and manage contractors, suppliers and customers.
- Strong in project management and people management skills to MM/TM levels.
- Good communication skills
- Class 3 driving license
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Direct Contract or Permanent employment