- Perform design & implementation of software system projects that define the architecture, components, interface & other characteristics of an application.
- Conduct user requirement, application development, system integration, deployment as well as troubleshooting.
- Conduct testing to evaluate the attribute or capability of the software & determine that it meets the expected results.
- Conduct presentations, subsystem reviews, and training sessions with customers.
- Perform quality assurance & ensure the software meets customers’ expectations.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects when required.
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computing or related fields
- 2 - 3 years’ relevant work experience would be an added advantage.
- Min. 4 - 5 years’ relevant work experience for Senior Software Engineers position.
- Hands-on experience in system design & developing applications for medium to large-scale projects would be an advantage.
- Knowledge / experience in C/C++, C#, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF),