- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirement, understand the requirement, and propose feasible solutions to resolve it
- Full cycle of project lifecycle - from planning, requirement, design, develop, implement and commission the Enterprise Data Warehouse and analytics solution
- Design and generate reports, data visualisation and dashboards that support target use/metrics
- Bachelor/ Master Degree, preferably in Data Analytics or Computer Science/ Information Technology domain
- At least 1-2 years of hands-on experience as Data Engineer/ Analyst.
- Technologies like Python, SQL, C#.Net, or other open source analytics software would be ideal.
- Experienced Hortoonwork/Claudera Data Platform will be preferred.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment