- Support implementation, operation and maintenance of network or IT-related activities.
- Work with the team to provide solution to meet business objectives.
- Provide analysis of the system network in areas such as optimization and troubleshooting.
- Carry out administration-related tasks and project documentation.
- Degree in computer science or relevant IT/network engineering qualifications such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Eye for detail and problems solving skills.
- Hands-on experience in networking devices will be an added advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment