- Gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc
- Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
- Participate in Coding and Code Review.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
- Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan & facilitate training of users and operators.
- Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
- Diploma / Degree holder in Information Technology, Info Systems or equivalent
- Min 3 to 5 years of experience in the role of Business Analyst in insurance domain
- Jobholder must have good understanding insurance business operations and best practices. Understands variety of insurance IT solutions supporting business automation, products releases and day to day business operation.
- Good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. Proactive and self-initiate, with ability to manage and lead one or more streams of the project
- Highly organized, focused and committed to achieving goals. Sound time management skills, ensuring that work is produced to agreed deadlines and high standard.
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines on several initiatives simultaneously.
- Preferably with experience in General Insurance, related to Motor, and Marine/ Cargo Insurance.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Years Agency Contract employment.