- Participating in the development of new business initiative using RPA.
- Perform suitability assessment. Work with process owners/SMEs and IT to analyse and assess automation feasibility.
- Analysing and designing process workflows; building, testing and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring quality of the end deliverables.
- Ensure that relevant project documents are maintained and knowledge is transferred to other among team.
- Develop and implements appropriate quality control and testing procedures, troubleshooting and training of automation robots.
- Work with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions.
- Comply with existing in-house change management processes .
- Degree in Information Technology / Engineering / and /or relevant professional certificate(s).
- experience with Blue Prism only
- at least 1-2 years’ professional experience in programming (including scripting / coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development.
- experience with process analysis, design, and implementation; business and technical requirements.
- problem-solving; and system(s) testing, including SIT, UAT and bug fixes.
- enjoy working in a dynamic, innovative and fully committed team.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.