- Implementing and administrating network devices such as Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Wireless Controllers, and Wireless Access Points.
- Implementing and administrating network routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP & network Security, IPv6.
- Implementing and administrating common TCP/IP-based services, including DNS, DHCP, TFTP, SSH, SMTP, etc.
- Administration and troubleshooting in network environment.
- Manage firewalls/IPS/IDS/Proxy/Monitoring tools
- Protocol analysis tools used to troubleshoot layer 2 & 3 issues Technical Support for critical situations.
- Exposure with technologies such as IP Telephony, MPLS, QoS will be added advantage.
- Exposure with network equipment (Cisco Systems, Alcatel-Lucent, HP, Juniper Networks, Bluecoat, F5, Riverbed, Cisco Call Manager/ Unity ) etc will be added advantage.
- Lead and manage a team of 3-5 engineers.
- Support enterprise networks ( 500+ network devices).
- Diploma/ Degree holder in IT-related discipline
- Certifications such as CCNP/ CCIP/CCSP/ CCIE/ JNCA /ITILV3 and other relevant IT industry certificates will be preferred.
- Work as a team member and Independent and should be self-motivated and highly customer focused.