- Business Value & Relationship Management (approximately 5% of time focused)
- Leads their team to provide successful digital solution deployments and ensures proper business value while maintaining high customer/partner satisfaction
- Provides review, oversight and approval for Digital works which includes projects, incremental enhancements and fix and maintenance jobs.
- Leads their team to influence and manage customer expectations, based on pre-define requirements and information collected
- Be the single point of contact for business and other IT domains
- Delivery & Resource Management (approximately 55% of time focused)
- Ensuring that works are delivered on time, meet business & technical requirements and are within the agreed budge
- Ensures customers’ expectations are managed and met
- Ensures team is adopting delivery management standards and monitor the progress of the delivery on a regular basis
- Anticipate, manage and resolve issues and act as the point of contact for the domain build-run team
- People Management & Leadership (approximately 30% of time focused)
- Vendor Management (approximately 10% of time focused)
- Support, coach and enable partners to drive delivery excellence through customer satisfaction activities and behaviors
- IT Degree or equivalent
- 8 years relevant experience in the following: a) Project Management b) Basic Accounting c) Software Development d) Managing product backlogs using JIRA or equivalent tool e) Running the Agile ceremonies (e.g. Sprint planning, product demos, retrospective) f) Coaching team members to adapt AGILE delivery practices g) Man Management h) Vendor Management i) Knowledge in Agile Product delivery j) Knowledge in FinTech - Digital Payment / Wallet Payment
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a Permanent / Direct Contract role upon assessment.