i) Assist with infrastructure planning and design
- Assist with the planning and design of infrastructure systems
- Assist with the documentation of infrastructure design and planning activities and decisions
ii) Support infrastructure operations
- Perform infrastructure operations activities such as installations of infrastructure systems according to design specifications
- Align infrastructure operations with agreed service agreement standards
iii) Maintain infrastructure
- Perform activities related to ongoing maintenance of infrastructure
- Assist with the implementation of agreed infrastructure changes and maintenance routines
iv) Optimise infrastructure performance
- Perform ongoing tuning and optimisation of infrastructure hardware and software components such as updates and upgrades
- Participate in infrastructure development activities
- Assist with infrastructure testing and implementation
- Gather performance and data usage statistics for capacity planning and reporting
- Assist with piloting of new tools, technologies, and/or processes
v) Resolve incidents
- Perform problem/issue identification and resolution
- Assist with simulation of user problems to resolve operating difficulties
- Follow up with users to ensure problem has been resolved
- Recommend system modifications to reduce user problems
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in Network Switching, NAC, DNS, DHCP, Firewalls, WAN, Load Balancers, Wireless Controllers, and Network Monitoring.
- Successful track record in project management, user and vendor management.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently.
- Strong communications skills with stakeholders at all levels.
- CCNP certified will be preferred.
- Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage.