- Carry out Scheduled and Unscheduled Maintenance in all Customer’s premises.
- Provide Patch Management Services for all equipments, up to the latest official approved patch level.
- Provide Spares Management Services - Monitoring obsolescence and warranty status of hardware and software.
- Capable to install, integrate, maintain, modify, improve, enhance and upgrade the hardware and software of the system
- Generate various monthly maintenance reports or incident reports whenever required
- Perform installation, configuration and administration of System, Applications, Network, Security and Database systems
- Require to liaise with third-party vendors and customers
- Monitoring of systems
- Diploma in a Computer Enginnering discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of system maintenance experience and/or Computer System Engineering (System, Database and Network Administration, Configuration and Backup) knowledge
- Good to have: MCSE and/or Cisco Networking Knowledge
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Year Agency Contract employment.