- Responsible for software development, implementation and support of applications
- Gather systems requirements from customers and ensure users sign-off requirements specification
- Involved in design and development stage.
- Develop test cases and conduct testing and tune the performance of systems to meet SLA.
- Deploy system to production and provide UAT support.
- Any other duties as and when assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or related disciplines.
- Intermediate knowledge of C# and ASP.NET
Shortlisted candidate will be offered a 1 Year Direct Contract employment.