- Planning and implementation of consumer core network infrastructure
- Development and enhancement of network design, planning and execution milestones for consumer core network product and services
- IP equipment asset management and process improvement for inventory system
- Review current planning processes, identify and automate the targeted processes using RPA. Example, bandwidth dashboard reporting
- Develop tools or scripts to effectively update and maintain the IP network information such as IP address pools, GPON and MSAN assignments
- Develop tools or scripts to automate pre-checks and post checks for Change Requests for regular network changes
- Life cycle management of IP network equipment and servers
- Develop and conduct testing for new products and technologies
- Work with operation team to improve the Change Request management activities to effectively allocate resources and plan schedule for CRs
- Participate and prepare Tender specifications, State-of-Work and evaluate vendor proposed equipment and solution
- AOP CAPEX and OPEX
- Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Telecommunications/ Electrical/ Electronics or equivalent qualifications with at least 3 years of working experience.
- To have good working knowledge of networking technologies, in particular IP Routing (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, VRRP, HSRP, etc) and IP services (such as DHCP, NAT/PAT, ACL, IP SLA, etc)
- Understanding of corporate financial planning, procurement governance and annual planning cycles
- Experience in Network skills and Internet knowledge (eg, CCNA, CCNP, JNICA, IPv6, etc).
- Possess good leadership, effective project management and negotiation skills.
- Good inter-personal, organizational, problem solving and teamwork skills.
- Monitor end to end utilization and prepare performance report