- Installing, configuring, upgrading and supporting network equipment including routers, proxy servers, switches, WAN accelerators, IDS & Firewalls to maximize network efficiency and security
- Performing network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Support video conferencing devices and digital content delivery solutions e.g. Cisco MX700/800, Microsoft Surface Hub.
- Tier 2 - local office end user support including incident management.
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or relevant field
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in hardware, software support and network operations with proven hands-on network engineering experience.
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS) and OSI or TCP/IP model
- Experience in implementation, administration and troubleshooting network infrastructure devices – Cisco / Juniper / Aruba Platform.
- Experience in implementation of network infrastructure for remote office buildouts / relocations.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.