Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Responsible for the overall design and setup of application solution for DevOps that includes working with our developers and/or technical leads to operate our servers and systems.
- Required to automate and streamline the deployment process and other operations such as the SDLC, maintain and keep tools up to date which includes patching the tools and operating systems, automate the build and testing, as well as troubleshooting of issues on any environment.
- Required to coach and train project teams with the standard tools and practices, ensure that project teams are using the tools properly by checking various data and presenting it in a dashboard, help on the development and enhancement of internal tools used across the company’s premise.
- Supporting of solution delivery and this include providing presales technical/functional support to sales teams in their engagement with prospective customers, coordinate with the subject matter experts in various domains to ensure the solution fit the customer’s requirements, prepare and review the product capabilities, and features as to whether can meet customer’s needs, prepare and review the alternatives on competitive offerings to justify technical suitability of the company’s products and services in meeting customer’s requirements, prepare and review the product and services effort, schedule and cost etc for the tender or proposal bids from the partners or internal teams and negotiate for a competitive price, prepare and review on the delivery and integration of the proof of concept and pilot projects, brief the delivery project team to ensure successful transition from presales to deployment
- Typically 5 years’ experience with substantial project work in software design and development and DevOps
- Strong technical experience in system / applications tools and design
- Experience in designing solutions using appropriate platforms and system technologies such as continuous integration & continuous deploy, web and application server and network technologies
- Degree in Computer Science and Engineering
- Certified in appropriate technologies is an advantage
- Able to travel as required