- Support daily network operations and managing of Cisco Routers and Switches
- Make sure all network devices are healthy state and require to implement base on the customer request
- Analyse problems, perform troubleshooting, and track problems through resolution.
- Involve in Project and implementation
- Ensure generation and management of support tickets according to SLA requirements
- Schedule and run periodic maintenance for network infrastructure at the data centre
- Plan and manage change request and / or maintenance activities for network operations
- Provide network monthly report on time.
- Understand/experience in TCP/IP
- Good knowledge skill / experienced in Firewall product (e.g Juniper,Fortigate) and Security Appliance (e.g F5, ProxySG)
- Good knowledge skill / experienced in Cisco Product (e.g Switch / Router/ IPS/IDS)
- Understand the Layer 2 network and must able to troubleshoot
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 12 months Agency Contract employment.