- Educate customers and project team on Agile Processes and values.
- Single point of contact to customer teams.
- Ensure the Scrum ceremonies are correctly carried out with the appropriate displayed values.
- Plan, lead and track progress of software development work.
- Map out overall execution plan and ensure that roles & responsibility, objectives, commitment, deliverables and schedule are clearly communicated to team members & customers.
- Understand and analyze requirements to assist in development of technical design specification and translating design into process/program specifications.
- Taking lead of projects.
- Able to work with the customer product owner to prioritize project work and technical debt to ensure optimum use of technical resources.
- At least 7 years of experience with substantial project work in software design; development, of which at least 3 years are in agile projects
- Enjoy working in a team and apply adaptive, servant leadership according to the different working scenarios
- Scrum-Master experience
- Experience working in SI companies
- Run Delivery and Development projects (non-maintenance projects)
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 year agency contract employment.