- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Align or enhance ITSM/ITIL methodologies in daily operations e.g. Change, Incident, problem, release management & CMDB.
- Respond promptly to incident, root cause analysis & provide temporary and/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of the network & systems proactively.
- Leading in the development / adoption and enforcement of Information Security policies, procedures and standards. Conduct review in accordance with customer / statutory requirements.
- Define, create and maintain the documentation for certification and accreditation of each information system in accordance with customer / statutory requirements.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures. Maintaining appropriate security measures and mechanisms to guard against unauthorized access to electronically stored and /or transmitted patient data and protect against reasonably anticipated threats and hazards.
- Perform asset management: i) Maintain an inventory of all important information assets. ii Delete the records that are not needed any more. iii) Dispose of media and equipment no longer in use, in a secure way.
- Review network & systems in order to identify potential security weaknesses, recommend improvements to amend vulnerabilities, implement changes and document upgrades.
- Ensure compliance through periodic security audits. These audits should be both internal and external in nature.
- Ensure that all corrective actions are performed.
- Verify if the corrective actions have eliminated the cause of nonconformities.
- Assess the impacts on the network & system modifications and technological advances.
- Establishing new solution that meets the minimum mandatory risk based technical, operational, and management information security control requirements.
- Ensure compliance through adequate training programs: i) Performing induction training on security topics for new support staffs. ii) Periodic refresh training or security update briefing for existing support staffs. iii) Perform continuous activities related to awareness raising.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience Systems Administration.
- 2 years comparable working experience in any of the following areas: i) Systems Administration (either Linux, Unix, Windows). ii) Information security management & Audit. iii) Security vulnerability assessment.
- Must be highly analytical and effectively able to troubleshoot and prioritize needs, requirements and other issues.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered either a Permanent or 1 Year Direct Contract employment.