Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (Jan 17, 2020) from 5 PM to Jan 18, 2019 at 7 AM.
- Participating in IT infrastructure support and operations for the supported region/business units.
- Taking initiatives and leading infrastructure-related projects (mainly network) with our staffs or local vendors to provide necessary solutions to customer(s).
- Configuring network equipment independently without much superior’s supervision.
- Design and implement LAN/WAN topologies and connectivity.
- Identify gaps in current design and research/propose appropriate solutions based on technical and business drivers.
- Contribute to network solutions development, optimizations, standards, and technology refresh efforts.
- Providing technical expertise.
- Providing basic analysis of routers/switches/firewall logs and support the team leader to deliver the service report(s) and/or Incident Report(s).
- Coordinating and cooperating with regional IT-PICs, IT teams in Tokyo HQ for infrastructure support and project implementation.
- Troubleshooting reported problems and be the liaised with regional IT-PICs, IT teams in Tokyo HQ and the vendors.
- Managing vendors for hardware/software acquisition and outsourced IT services/projects and monitor their performance to ensure the committed SLA is achieved.
- Providing updates to management/customers on project progress, risks & issues, where appropriate.
- Maintaining all relevant assets and setup documentations.
- Provide direct support of audit and ad hoc consulting engagements.
- Ensure compliance with departmental and enterprise security configuration standards.
- Ability to support weekend and off-hours activities as required.
- Candidates must be a Diploma / Degree in Computer-related field from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must have 5 years working experience in network design, implementation proficient in installing, upgrading, troubleshooting, migrating,configuring, and supporting variety of network devices.
- Candidates must have at least 3 years working experience in leading IT Projects.
- Candidates must be able to handle project independently.
- Candidates must be able to travel overseas for Projects.
- Candidates need to possess knowledge of TCP/IP, infrastructure design, Routing and TCP/IP, OSFP, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS/VPN.
- Candidates must have leading and deployment experience in medium to large size network-related projects.
- Candidates must be able to handle network operations. (Implementing of Firewall rules, routing and switch configuration)
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and have a flair for customer services.
- (Preferred) Candidates should have implementation of Cloud services such as AWS, Azure.
- Candidates must possess the ability to contribute as individual as well as working as a team..
- (Preferred) Hands on experience in implementation, troubleshooting and configuring on:
i) SD WAN
ii) Cisco Wireless Controller 5508 Series
iii) Cisco Mobility Express
iv) Cisco 2960-X, 3750-X, 3850, 9300 and 9500 series switches
v) Juniper SRX 100, 200, 300 series firewall
vi) Palo Alto PA 220 and PA 820 series firewall
vii) Cisco ISE
viii) FortiGate firewall
- We are looking for Candidates that are self-motivated, keen to learn and willing to explore new areas of Infrastructure.
**Certifications such as CCNP/CCIP/CCSP/CCIE/JNCA/AWS Associate/Azure Administrator